Monday, March 26, 2012

Because we never turn down a challenge

And because we've survived everything from stupid exes to insane in-laws, backstabbing best friends to drive-me-crazy bosses and beyond, I'm relatively certain that there isn't anything we couldn't handle with elegance and grace - -or some duct tape and rope if we so choose.

So, that being said, I pose (yet another) writing challenge.

April is Script Frenzy month, sisters! One hundred pages, thirty days.

We all took on NaNoWriMo this past November, so why not get Script Frenzy under our belts too? Any hey, if you're not up to writing a script completely from scratch, we all have some novels stored away on our computers, so turn them into a screenplay!


So what do you say sisters.... Are you up for a challenge?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

100 pages? Just over 3 pages per day? Let's go!

Martha said...

Game on. Whores. :) Speaking of whores, I think I'm going to try a new genre!